1. Leggings Style. Any dress with leggings is a win.
2. College Game Day Style. A stripe dress with booties and a red flannel shirt is a nice way to create a belted look and stay trendy
3. Work Style. This a work casual style especially with the comfy flats.
4. Casual Style. This casual look is a fun one. A bit of leather and tennis shoes for a dynamic and unique look.
5. Pop of Color Style. Not sure how to wear a stripe top, just add some color to add joy to the wardrobe style.
6. Fashionista Style. Over the knee black boots is a fun look that anyone can pull off.
7. The tennis look. This style brings back a lot of fun memories with Adidas shoes and a stripe shirt dress!
8. Fall Scarf Style is one of my favorites. Stripes and almost any plaid scarf can be worn to create a fun vibe.
9. Black Leather Style. Everyone needs the go to leather jacket and this one does not disappoint especially with the dress and the leopard shoes.
10. Jean Jacket Baby. No matter when you were born – a Jean jacket is forever. The end.
Specific Items – LiketoKnow.it/TrendyHeidi or DM Me!
Ballet Flats – 20% off with this link