If I had a dollar for every time someone says to me “I wish I could afford to go to Hawaii” or maybe someday…. Here is your chance!!!
You can. You read that right!
It is called credit card hacking! It is what I do to not spend a lot of money on flights or accommodations.
You will have an annual fee of $99 and you can get 40,000-100,000 miles for the card after you spend $1,000 over 3 months.
(What this means) You have to spend $1000 in 90 days on the card – so I prepay some utilities or ask my mom to put any large purchases on my card to meet that requirement. As soon as you do it, the points go into your account.
2. How many miles does it cost to go to Hawaii? I have flown as little as 35,000 miles roundtrip from Columbus, Ohio to Hawaii – this was also off season (not a school holiday) I have flown during school breaks roundtrip for 60,000 miles.
You can easily get 2 roundtrip tickets to Florida for 40,000 miles and countless other deals.
3. Why do I pay $99 for an annual fee?
Most credit cards with rewards charge a fee annually. Different cards are different amounts and usually it’s 1:1 or 1:2 point value based on dollars spent. In this case- get the $99 card.
4. I don’t have a frequent flier number – how does this work?
When you sign up for the card, you will be assigned one.
5. So let me get this right… I get this credit card, I get a $99 charge and have to spend $1,000 within 90 days and I get 40,000-100,000 miles depending on what I card I get??
6. Anything else I should know?
Yes! If you have a significant other or college kid, have them get the card – builds credit, they get points and spring break is paid for! 😉
Just remember…. Start by clicking here!
7. What if the flight costs more than the miles I have after purchase?
You can buy just a one way, you can buy the miles, or just wait until you have the miles.
Email email@example.com, Dm @trendyheidi or leave a message here or on Facebook!
Example Below 👇