Sleep plays an important role in our health and these days it is more important than ever to keep our immune systems as healthy as can be. Lack of sleep can affect your immune system and studies show that people who don’t get quality sleep or enough sleep are more likely to get sick and/or take longer to recover.
In a recent survey of women across the USA conducted by WomenCertified Inc, data shows:
- 81% of women believe a good night’s sleep contributes to her overall health.
- 94% of women believe that the right mattress will prevent tossing and turning thereby helping her sleep better
- 43% of women said that increasing sleep discomfort followed by 21% who said needing to change the size of the mattress was a reason to look for a new mattress
- 40% of women surveyed believe that you should replace a mattress every 10 years.
- 78% of women stated cost was a reason for prolonging the decision to change a mattress followed by 36% who felt that their mattress was still in good condition after 10 years
- Top sleep challenges prohibiting women from getting a good night sleep were: Back/joint pain, temperature (getting too hot/cold) and a close third place tie of tossing/turning, partner disturbance, and insomnia
Mattresses should be replaced every 8-10 years. While your mattress may look fine on the outside, did you know that an eight-year-old mattress contains more than 10 pounds of dead skin cells and the average bed is home to six billion dust mites. You read that correctly: six billion!
I don’t know about you but that alone makes me want a new mattress today!
Since you spend a ⅓ of your life on a mattress, it is important that the mattress meet your needs. Mattresses are not all the same. Making sure you have a good, clean mattress is key to getting good sleep.
While a mattress is a costly investment, think of it as an investment in your health. A fresh mattress will help you sleep better and in turn keep your immune system healthy.
The Shippable Scott Living Mattress by Restonic Mattress has made a huge difference in my sleep. I am so appreciative of the quality rest and sleep I have gotten lately. I would strongly suggest giving Restonic a try and you will find that the mattress is a balance of firm and soft – middle of the road. The mattress is so comfortable with the right amount of comfort for a full night’s sleep. The pictures shown are of a queen mattress – highly recommended.
The mattress comes in the mail, bubble wrapped, and completely covered and protected. This mattress is rolled and easier to carry up the stairs. I highly recommend carrying up to the location in the box, then opening and removing from the box where it will flatten very quickly.
The Shippable Scott Living Mattress has an individually wrapped coil base and has coil edging to provide extra support under the memory foam/gel top layer.
Restonic has earned the Women’s Choice Award as a highly recommended mattress brand by women across the USA and I can see why!